Tuesday, September 11, 2012

space.


my space, that I share with Jen


paintings on Jim's wall


Pistachio Press

studio cat!


tiny banner on my wall


Thank you all for following me to this new space. A space a just for Vintage Refashioned. I plan to post more often about upcoming work, the process of creating it, and studio life in general.

On the subject of space, I've just recently moved in to an actual studio space. I'm splitting a small area within a larger shared space. My studio mates are Rachael & Jake of Pistachio Press Jim DeLucia, and Jen of Beeswax and Horsehair. I couldn't ask for better folks to share a space with. Each and every one of them is incredibly talented, supportive, and encouraging.

I'm looking forward to spending as much time as I can here, working toward making a serious business out of my crafts, and having a shit ton of fun. 

It all feels pretty legit.


No comments:

Post a Comment